$1M adventure spa’s vision
Existing marketing campaign focused on being a yoga program which changes people’s lives during their one-week stay.
- Researched program offerings.
- While guests participate in 2 hours of yoga per day, the remaining 7 hours of activity consist of sea-kayaking and hiking uphill through jungle.
- Conducted competitive and category assessments.
- Reviewed current promotional materials and marketing tactics.
- Created a survey to send out to 5,000-person mailing list to gain greater understanding of consumer attitudes towards the program and what it offers
- Analyzed results
- Created core consumer profile
- Identified key drivers of consumer purchase motivation
- Recommended new pricing structure to better align with adventure travel industry model
- Working with client as an ongoing resource to ensure that all marketing tactics and communications align with new consumer knowledge
- Discovered that consumers participate in program to jump-start fitness and weight-loss. Yoga is not a key driver of purchase